standard export package/up to client's requirement
High temperature magnet smco magnet .
SmCo magnet 1
The characteristics of our ferrite magnets have being fit for the standard of Y30BH, Y35 which are equal to C7, C8A, C8B, C9~C12
SmCo magnets are divided into two types: SmCo5 and Sm2Co17. SmCo5 has a maximum energy (BH) max of 22MGOe.. Compared with 30MGOe(BHmax) of Sm2Co17, the composition of 2:17 magnets offers better anti-corrosion ability and is more stable at very high temperatures. The temperature environment is 250 ~350 . The above characteristics make SmCo the ideal material in applications like servo-motors, pump couplings, and sensors, particularly where the magnet is required to work at high temperature in a corrosive environment.
1:5 alloy material 1:5 offers 16 MGOe (energy product) to 22 MGOe and is made up of approximately 50% samarium and 50% cobalt. The 1:5 series has a maximum recommended operating temperature of 250°C. SmCo 1:5 magnets require lower field strengths than 2:17 materials to magnetize. In some instances, 1:5 material may be magnetized with multiple poles, provided that a magnetizing fixture is available.
2:17 alloy material 2:17 offers 24 MGOe to 32 MGOe and is composed of about 25% samarium, 5% copper, 18% iron, 2% hafnium or zirconium, with the remainder being cobalt. The 2:17 series of has a maximum operating temperature of 350°C. Special grades of 2:17 are available which can operate to even higher temperatures. SmCo 2:17 requires extremely high magnetizing fields, and multiple pole magnetization is not possible.
Hot coefficient of expansion
4.Magnetism Photo as follows:
Our company can offer the magnets with deviation less than 2°between mechanical axis and magnetic axis.
Motors, aviation and spaceflight, national defense and military affairs, microwave appliance, medical apparatus, auto industry, machine gearings, sensors meters and instruments.
8.Other information for your reference:
SmCo magnet with high magnetic properties,outstanding thermal stability and excellent corrosion resitence
1) SmCo magnet is one of kind of rare earth magnet with a high percentage of samarium, which is relatively stable against temperature change
2) With high energy product and excellent coercive force, this material is ideally compact and suitable to highly efficient machines and components, and widely used in application in which higher operation temperature, higher corrosion and oxidation resistance are crucial
3) Two common compositions of this kind of magnet are Sm and Co
4)Size and shaped as your requirements
5)With all grades of material :S16,S18,S300 ect.
6) High energy ranging from 14MGOe to 30MGOe
7) Reliable coercive force
8) With the best temperature characteristics in rare earth material family